Welcome to the Montclair State University Off-Campus Housing Site!
The Office of Residential and Education Services has launched this program to educate and connect Montclair State students, parents, faculty, and staff with area off-campus housing options.
Listing your property on the site is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
1. Complete the registration form to request approval to list on the site. You will need to provide:
- the address of the property to be listed
- municipal landlord certificate number (if 1-2 units, non-owner occupied)
- state registration number (if 3+ units)
- answers to basic questions regarding property maintenance, compliance with local codes, and adherence to state regulations related to security deposits.
2. Check your email for a reply from Customer Support. Our staff will use the information you provided to verify that your unit is a registered rental with the appropriate state/municipal agency. Within 5 business days you will receive an email indicating if your request is approved, declined, or if additional information is required for completion.
3. List your property. Once you have met the registration requirements, you will be emailed a link to log on and list your property to Montclair State students, parents, faculty, and staff.